Become a Member
Membership in our GAI Research & Insight initiative allows you the opportunity to interact with members of the global agriculture investment community, including access to HighQuest Partners’ team of experienced thought leaders.
The benefits of membership in the GAI community include:
- Comprehensive market intelligence on the most up-to-date investment themes, strategies, deal flow, return parameters, geographic focus, crop-types and sector focus
- Comprehensive information on investor interest by country, organization type, geographic preference, etc.
- Competitive intelligence
- Exposure for your firm to the global marketplace among fund managers, investors and other service professionals in our subscriber base
- Improved business results through better information about trends in agricultural themed investment
Global AgDevelopments (Enhanced eNews): Get timely and relevant news, information, market observation and commentary bi-weekly through your subscription to this mini-newsletter/news service.
Global AgInvesting Quarterly: Dive deeper into current issues relevant to the agricultural investment community with our comprehensive, quarterly newsletter. Read articles and interviews with the experts managing and allocating capital to the agriculture sector worldwide. Read news of new fund offerings, deal flow and other agriculture investment related topics.
GAI Directory: Feature your firm in our comprehensive, first-of-its kind directory of all stakeholders involved in global agricultural investment, including:
- Fund managers/general partners
- Investment fund options in the agriculture theme
- End-investors/limited partners
- Service firms, including, advisors, consultants, appraisers, real asset managers, banks, financial institutions, etc.
GAI Research Initiatives: Gain deep and actionable insight into investing in the agriculture sector through access to our timely and topical coverage of issues contained in our periodic comprehensive research initiatives and white papers.
GAI Events: Take advantage of a 10% discount on sponsorship or attendance for all Global AgInvesting events during the year of membership.
Annual Membership Fee: $1,995