- User Consent to Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Intellectual Property.
- Restrictions on Use.
- Further Restrictions on Use.
- Rights Reserved.
- Fees and Payments.
- Registration and Account Creation.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- Further Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Representations and Warranties.
- Governing Law.
- Access Outside the United States.
- Entire Agreement.
- User Assent to Terms and Conditions for this Web site.
- Intellectual Property.
- Restrictions on Linking to the Home Page of this Web Site.
- Restrictions on Other Linking and Framing Activities.
A. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. From time to time Soyatech LLC. may modify these terms and conditions. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions of service whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of the site, or any service on this site, after the posting of modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by Soyatech LLC. and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Consent to Terms and Conditions of Service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service ("TOS") for www.soyatech.com. You further agree: (a) to comply with U.S. law regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Service (as defined herein) in accordance with the TOS, (b) not to use the Service for illegal purposes, and (c) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
2. Intellectual Property. This Web site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the "Service"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Service are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service.
3. Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the TOS. You agree to use the Service solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Service in any manner that could compete with the business of Soyatech LLC. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by Soyatech LLC. and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Soyatech, LLC and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Soyatech, LLC and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Soyatech LLC. or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Service. You agree to notify Soyatech LLC. in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Service by any party or of any claim that the Service infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
4. Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. THE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT SOYATECH, LLC' S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE'S CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF SOYATECH LLC'S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OVER-THE-AIR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF Soyatech LLC. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE USED TO CONSTRUCT A DATABASE OF ANY KIND. NOR MAY THE SERVICE BE STORED (IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN ANY PART) IN DATABASES FOR ACCESS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO DISTRIBUTE ANY DATABASE SERVICES CONTAINING ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF SOYATECH LLC'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH SOYATECH LLC'S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF SOYATECH LLC'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SET FORTH ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE LINKING AND FRAMING POLICY.
5. License. You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the Service and materials contained within the Service other than the limited right to utilize the Service in accordance with the TOS. Should you choose to download content from the Service, you must do so in accordance with the TOS. Such download is licensed to you by Soyatech LLC. ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the TOS and does not transfer any other rights to you.
6. Rights Reserved. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Service (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall, as between you and Soyatech LLC., at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Soyatech LLC.. All present and future rights in and title to the Service (including the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to Soyatech LLC. for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the TOS, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use Soyatech LLC.'s Intellectual Property Rights or the Service, or the names of any individual participant in, or contributor to, the Service, or any variations or derivatives thereof, for any purpose, without Soyatech LLC.'s prior written approval.
7. Fees and Payments. Soyatech LLC. reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. If at any time Soyatech LLC. requires a fee for portions of the Service or the Service as a whole, Soyatech LLC. will require you to register and create an account. In no event will you be charged for access to portions of the Service or to the Service unless Soyatech LLC. obtains your prior agreement to pay such charges. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by Soyatech LLC. or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to you, and you shall be solely responsible for their payment. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of the Service through your account, and the purchase of any other products or services. Certain portions of the Service or the Service as a whole may require a prepaid fee ("Prepaid Fee"). The Prepaid Fee, and all taxes and other fees related thereto will be paid by you in advance. In no event will you receive any portions of the Service or the Service as a whole if a Prepaid Fee is required unless Soyatech LLC. receives all fees and charges payable by you, including the Prepaid Fee.
8. Registration and Account Creation. As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to portions of the Service that require a fee or payment, you will select a subscriber identification ID and a password. You will provide Soyatech LLC. with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated. You shall not (i) select a subscriber ID already used by another person; (ii) use a subscriber ID in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a subscriber ID or password that Soyatech LLC., in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall immediately notify Soyatech LLC. at email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your Soyatech LLC. account, including but not limited to use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, in Soyatech LLC.'s sole discretion, and Soyatech LLC. may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies. You may terminate your account at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your account will be terminated within two (2) business days. You are responsible for all charges incurred up to the time the account is terminated.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Service and anything contained therein, including, but not limited to, content, services, goods or advertisements (the "Items") are provided "AS IS" and that Soyatech LLC. makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the Items, including, but not limited to, merchantability, non-infringement, title or fitness for a particular purpose or use. Soyatech, LLC does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that Soyatech LLC., its Suppliers and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of Soyatech LLC., its employees, subcontractors, agents, Suppliers or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any claim against Soyatech LLC. by any other party or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. The content of other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service is not maintained or controlled by Soyatech LLC. Soyatech LLC. is therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other Web sites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service. Soyatech LLC. does not (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Service, (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service or (c) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other Web sites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Service. Soyatech LLC. is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the Service. You understand that Soyatech LLC. and/or third-party contributors to the Service may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the TOS.
10. Further Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge that (i) the Service is provided for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes, (ii) Soyatech LLC. does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Service and (iii) the provision of certain parts of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which Soyatech LLC. is a party. Accordingly, anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, Soyatech, LLC, its officers and employees, general partner, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, Suppliers and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any: (i)inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the Service including, but not limited to, quotes and financial data; (ii)delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Service; or (iii)loss or damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of nonperformance.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Soyatech LLC., ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF A SOYATECH, LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SERVICE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TOS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages. In no event shall Soyatech LLC.'s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to, negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
12. Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use the Service only as set forth in the TOS.
13. Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Soyatech LLC. and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Soyatech LLC., its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Soyatech LLC., its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents is based on or arises in connection with the Service, , or any links on the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer's use of the Service; (ii) your use or someone using your account, where applicable; (iii) a violation of the TOS by you or anyone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (iv) a claim that any use of the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable) infringes any Intellectual Property Right (as herein defined) of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (v) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (vi) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein: or (vii) any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
14. Termination. Either you or Soyatech LLC. may terminate the TOS with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate the TOS by discontinuing use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. These TOS will terminate immediately without notice from Soyatech LLC. if you, in Soyatech LLC.'s sole discretion, fail to comply with any provision of these TOS. Upon termination by you or upon notice of termination by Soyatech LLC., you must destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof. Sections two through thirteen (2-13) and fifteen through twenty-two (15-22) shall survive any termination of the TOS.
15. Governing Law. These TOS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Maine, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Hancock County in the State of Maine with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the TOS.
16. Access Outside the United States. Soyatech, LLC does not represent that materials in the Service are appropriate or available for use in countries outside the United States. If you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws. Software from the Service is further subject to United States export controls and may not be downloaded, exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Table of Deny Orders. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, controlled by or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
17. Miscellaneous. You accept that Soyatech LLC. has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at Soyatech LLC.'s sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Service.
19. Severability. If any provision of the TOS is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these TOS will remain in force.
20. Entire Agreement. The TOS and any other terms and conditions of service on www.soyatech.com, and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and Soyatech LLC. and govern your use of the Service.
B. LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE LINKING AND FRAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("L&F TERMS") BEFORE LINKING TO OR FRAMING THIS WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT LINK TO OR FRAME THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THESE L&F TERMS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE ON THIS WEB SITE. From time to time, Soyatech LLC. may modify the L&F TERMS. Accordingly, please review the L&F TERMS from time to time. Your continued establishment of a link to this Web site or your continued framing of this Web site after the posting of modifications to the L&F TERMS will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE L&F TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the L&F TERMS, you must discontinue linking to or framing this Web site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these L&F TERMS are expressly rejected by Soyatech LLC. and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Assent to Terms and Conditions for this Web site. By linking to this Web site, you represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the L&F TERMS. You further represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service for this Web site as set forth above in Section A ("TOS"), as well as all other terms and conditions of service on this Web site.
2. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that this Web site, including but not limited to the text, content, photographs, video, audio, and graphics thereon, has been specially designed by Soyatech LLC. for presentation in a unique format and appearance, with Soyatech LLC.'s look and feel (collectively "Look and Feel"), and that such Look and Feel is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. Upon linking to this Web site pursuant to the L&F TERMS, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the SOYATECH, LLC mark solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to www.soyatech.com. No other use of Soyatech LLC.'s marks or name is permitted without express prior written permission from Soyatech LLC.
3. Restrictions on Linking to the Home Page of this Web Site. Without limiting the provisions contained in the TOS, you may include a link(s) on your Web site to the www.soyatech.com home page, currently located at http://www.soyatech.com ("Home Page"); provided that your Web site does not contain inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
4. Restrictions on Other Linking and Framing Activities. Soyatech LLC. is concerned about the integrity of this Web site when it is accessed in a manner solely determined by third parties or viewed in a setting solely created by third parties. Specifically, Soyatech LLC. is concerned with activities such as linking to an internal or subsidiary page of this Web site that is located one or several levels down from the Home Page ("deep linking"), or bringing up or presenting content of this Web site within another Web site ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in the TOS, you must make a specific request for, and secure permission from, Soyatech LLC. prior to deep linking to, or framing, this Web site or any of its content, or engaging in similar activities. If you would like to deep link to or frame this Web site, or any of its content, you must request permission from Soyatech LLC. by writing to email@example.com Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company; (c) the Web site address(es) where the proposed deep linking or framing will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated deep linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site to which you would like to deep link or frame.
C. INQUIRIES REGARDING WWW.SOYATECH.COM CONTENT. Click here for inquiries regarding soyatech.com content.
D. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES 1.General Inquiries: Please send general inquiries regarding intellectual property issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have registered to one of our sites, Soyatech will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you without your permission. We do, however, share information about our audience in aggregate form.
Information We Collect
We use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags or clear GIFs) on our site in order to recognize users and assess traffic patterns. We also include Web beacons in our e-mail messages including newsletters in order to count how many e-mail messages have been opened.
When you sign up to receive e-mail from us, you can select either plain text or HTML (with images) format. If you select the HTML format, we may place a one-pixel gif to determine whether or not readers viewed the e-mail. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer.
We reserve the right to place a Soyatech cookie on your computer to sequence ads in a series and to measure the number of unique visitors that have viewed a particular ad or visited a particular Web page.
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit the Services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Web sites, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each Web page, and the length of visits.
We use a proprietary advertising server to display ads on Soyatech.com.
When you register, and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, employer, address, email address, credit card number and facts about your profession and similar information.
Soyatech may collect additional personal information from readers in connection with voluntary surveys. Data may be collected on our Web sites, on the phone or through the mail.
Paid Products and Services
Anyone can view our sites, but a free registration process is required to access additional information and services offered across our different sites. While the majority of our Web site free, we charge fees for premium content, products and services. To enable the purchase of these and other products, we collect and store billing and credit card information. This information is only shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction. Examples of this include fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
By using Soyatech.com, you are agreeing to the terms of our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How We Use Information Collected
We do not sell, rent or share the information you provide with other companies or organizations except services facilitating our interactions with you as noted below.
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify subscriptions.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
We may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of the Services, sending e-mail, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Service (for example, when necessary to protect our intellectual property rights). We may also disclose or use your personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so.
You Can Choose
You may review and update your Soyatech.com membership or account information in the Subscription Console. We offer you the opportunity to choose whether to receive certain communications from us at the time you give us your personally identifiable information. You are always able to update your communication preferences by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com, or by calling us at 1-800-424-7692.
Soyatech complies with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please contact customerservice@Soyatech.com.
From time to time, we may provide subscribers with information and offers about other products and services offered by Soyatech, including subscriptions, syndicated research reports, Soya & Oilseed Summits, and other premium products and services. If you do not wish to receive such information and offers, you may opt-out.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing information from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each e-mail. Or, click here to manage all of your subscriptions from Soyatech.com.
If you choose to receive them, Soyatech will periodically send you e-mail newsletters
Account and Service-Related E-mail
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive traditional mail or telephone solicitations originated by Soyatech and its third party affiliates, please e-mail us at customerservice@Soyatech.com or write to us at Soyatech, LLC., P.O. Box 1307, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679.
We maintain a variety of safeguards to protect your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. For added protection, we encourage you to safeguard the password on your account, not share it with anyone and periodically change it. If others have access to the computer you use to access our services, you should log off before anyone else uses your system.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to permit us to use it for the purposes that we have communicated to you and comply with applicable law or regulations.